Thursday, October 18, 2012

Little Bun's 1st Birthday


Hard to believe that 365 days have passed since Mark and I first laid eyes on our brawling, red-faced infant. He has transformed from a needy and totally dependent little being to today's mischievous and very active toddler who is learning and amazing us everyday with the things that he learns. 



18 October 2011

18 October 2012


Mark and I took the day off today to celebrate our precious son's first birthday with him. We spend priceless quality time as a family.. Never would I have imagined that I'd live to see this day. Never expected that we would be parents celebrating our child's birthday. The pain of my losses is still so real, and unbelievably raw, even until today. It still tears me up when I see certain 'triggers' that remind me of my Angels.



*****************************************

Dearest Kyran, 

Today is your 1st birthday and it is special to us. Like how one shooting star in the sky can brighten the whole horizon, you, my dear son, have brightened up our lives by coming into this world. We want to give you everything you ask for, because everything that we ever asked for, we already got it in the form of you.

You're the twinkle of our eyes, the hope of our hearts, the dream of our souls and the most amazing blessing we can ever have.

Happy 1st Birthday, little bun.. Lots of ❤ from Daddy & Mummy, today and always!


No comments: