Monday, October 29, 2012


It was a long weekend so Mark and I spent 3 solid days of quality and quantity time with little bun. Wouldn't it be wonderful if ALL weekends are 3 days instead of 2?!! 

We took little bun to the pool since the weather was very hot and sunny.. my little champion had a whale of a time splashing around. We have noticed subtle changes in his behaviour too.. he's a lot more gutsy and willing to venture farther on his own without us beside him. At one stage, he even showed his 'displeasure' at Mark when Mark was holding onto his float (cos we were afraid he'd tip over as he was leaning very far out). 

Sigh... my little bun is growing up fast!!







My 2 boys... They are the reason why I wake up everyday with a smile on my face and a spring in my step!!


No comments: