Wednesday, October 31, 2012


Father & Son with the same expression!! 
I love this pic!


Soooooo incredibly proud of my champion. He is due for his 1 year vaccination today and I dragged Mark along with us as I was terrified that little bun would be inconsolable after the 2 injections and I won't be able to handle or calm him down. All my worries were unfounded!! 

He merely gave a little whimper each time the injections went in and yelled his protest for no more than 10 seconds before it went back to 'business as usual'. The added bonus was we bumped into Dr Anu too and little bun happily played and laughed with her, proudly showing off his 8 teefies and his newly acquired skill, i.e. his signature 'robotic laugh'. Even the nurses were tickled by his antics and cheekiness and kept playing with him. I am super glad it is over and it went so well.

Ok, another 3 months before the follow up vaccination. 



No comments: