Thursday, July 8, 2010

.... ranting....


Today is one of the busiest, stressful and most highly antagonizing day at work. I think I am begining to let my frustrations show (to colleagues and client alike), and honestly, I don't really give two hoots anymore. The client is pissing me off B.I.G time with more earth-shattering unreasonable requests.

If I yield to the client's request, the client will be happy with me but my poor long-suffering colleagues in the frontline to have to take the brunt of everything... If I push back and don't give in to the client's request, the client gets all edgy with me and gives me a hard time. Oh yes, and out of the 1001 tasks assigned to me, 999 are 'urgent'.

Come Monday, part of the project that I have been working on is going 'live', and I am certain I'd have more sleepless nights and stress-filled days.

Seriously, this cannot be good for my health right? Can't wait to see an 'end' to this... my boss will be coming to town in 2 weeks time, I guess it's time for some serious closed-door discussion.

No comments: