Thursday, July 1, 2010

June is O.V.E.R


Yes, it is hard to believe, but I survived yet another month of June, and am still alive and in one piece!! I didn't even realise that it's already 01 July if not for the email that Mark sent me in the morning. In his email, he 'congratulated' us on getting through this month without any major cuts, scrapes and bruises. While I did also shed a lot of tears in June 2010, it is nothing compared to the amount that I shed in June 2008 and June 2009.

Although I dreaded all the business trips, it did in a way help to make time pass faster, and the trips are also a form of 'distraction' on those 2 crucial days. I glad really glad that June is over, and we are at the 2nd half of 2010. Hoping fervently that I will get the good news that I want in the next few months.

No comments: