Tuesday, July 27, 2010


It's not my birthday yet, at least not for another week but I have received my first (and second) birthday presents already! They are from my little sister who knew how much I liked the stuff from Willow Tree.

There were 5 individually and identically wrapped packages in total, and I was permitted to unwrap 2 of them. The other 3 I will only open on the actual day. So far I am loving what I have received... another 2 to add on to my small, but growing collection!!



This figurine of a mother holding her swaddled up infant is called 'Angel of Mine'.



The second one is of small child reaching up to hug his mother. It is called 'Child's Touch'. This particular figurine made me think of Lucas, and I cannot stop myself from stroking the little boy's head.







I am really excited what other surprises await me behind the remaining 3 packages and am counting down excitedly...


No comments: