Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Acupuncture Session #3


Went for my third acupuncture session and this time it did hurt a fair bit. Not sure if it is because more needles were used... I am pretty amazed with myself because I used to be terrified of needs and would be sleepless the night before any major check-up due to the fear of needles. After going through 2 miscarriages and the range of tests, I have somewhat gotten 'immune' to it... Sure, of course it still hurts, but it's mind over matter now.


However, I did also learn through experience that physical pain is nowhere compared to the pain in the heart, so it's no big deal really. Moreover, the acupuncture only last 20 minutes... I am still taking the funky tasting medicine daily and so far, I am doing it with gusto. Something that tastes that awful MUST be good right??

No comments: