Thursday, July 18, 2013

Little Bun is 21 Months Old!! (and his Daddy is 34 Years Old!!)



21 months old today.. only 3 more months till he turns 2!! Still not sure yet if we will throw a little party for him. No more big bash this time, perhaps just a small celebration with our immediate family. I am sure he'd love for us to sing him the birthday song and let him blow out his candle! 


***********************************************************


Next, I'd like to wish someone whom I love with all my heart a very Happy 34th Birthday!!

Darling, you are the love of my life, the best husband a girl can ever ask for, and the best daddy in the whole wide world!! I feel so blessed to have found true love in your arms and I feel so proud to call you my husband. 

Wishing you all the best things in life...



No comments: