Saturday, January 7, 2012


It's almost 2 weeks after Christmas and I am still not done with my Christmas entries!! Can't help it cos my previously 'totally in control and very organised' life is now in a mess and totally dependent on the schedule of Master Little Bun... This is all said in a good way of course, I wouldn't want my current lifestyle any other way!

These are the Christmas presents that we got for Lucas, Chloe and little bun... They are Precious Moment figurines, yup, 3 more to add to the growing collection (and I am fast running out of room to display them).

The ones for Lucas (left) and Chloe (right) were bought locally while the one for little bun (centre) that says 'Baby's First Christmas' with the year 2011 was something I saw online but wasn't carried in the shops here (there's a possibility they might've been sold out way in advance although all the shops I called told me that they don't carry it, some haven't heard of it even. I find it rather strange). Fortunately, Mark got it for me online (other than the fact that I am broke, I love online shopping!!!). Both Lucas and Chloe have each got their own 'Baby's First Christmas' figurines for 2008 (Lucas) and 2009 (Chloe).


No comments: