Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012


My Darling Angels,

We have stepped into another brand new 366 days (2012 is a leap year with 29 days in February). It is yet another year further from the day Daddy and I last saw you, but another year closer to the day where we will be reunited.

Festive periods are tough times because it is during this period where your absence is the most acute. We wish you are here to personally open your Christmas presents and we'd love to see the excitment and joy on your faces. I'd love to dress all of you in new clothings for Christmas and New Year, just like what we did with your little brother this year.

We are missing you so much. Happy New Year, sweetie pies.

'When I miss you, I don’t have to go far… I just have to look
inside my heart because that’s where I’ll find you.'



With Much Love Till We Meet Again,
Daddy & Mummy

No comments: