Thursday, January 5, 2012

Champion Daddy


I think it's about time I give credit where it is due. So far Mark has been a wonderful daddy to little bun. He is very hands-on and does everything and anything from holding little bun in his arms for hours when he is cranky to helping me bottle feed him whenever he is at home to waking up in the middle of the night to coax little bun back to sleep even though he has to work the following day. The ONLY thing that he hasn't done is changing little bun's diapers, so I told Mark I can only award him 9 out of 10 because of this.

I guess my remark spurred him and a few days ago, he quietly and secretly changed little bun's soiled diaper without being asked. Mark and little bun have forged a very close bond and little bun loves being held by his daddy. (Honestly I suspect little bun enjoys being held by his daddy more than by his mummy because when I hold him, he tends to struggle after a few minutes but he allows Mark to hold him for hours!! Hmmmmph...)


The Champion Daddy and his Little Champion

One of the MANY times where Mark held little bun
for hours and rocked him to sleep during the wee hours

* Darling, I am proud to let you know that you are now a perfect 10 daddy!

No comments: