Thursday, December 25, 2014


Merry Christmas!!

This year's Christmas Day is very low-key and we spent it at home because my tummy has reached epic proportions. This is the biggest I have ever seen my tummy and I have barely reached 37 weeks/ full term! Sitting for too long is tough as there's pressure on my pelvic region, and walking/standing causes quite a bit of pain and discomfort. I have never felt this way during the times when I was pregnant with the boys.. in fact, I was very mobile right up till the day I delivered them. Everyone comments that my tummy is huge (I have witnessed stunned looks from strangers when they see my tummy.. seriously). Anyway, I am going to enjoy the last few days/weeks of being pregnant cos I am sure this will be the last pregnancy for me. 


Sadly (and unsurprisingly), the boys were in cahoots and did not cooperate when we tried to take a family picture to commemorate our last Christmas as a family of 4 (this was taken in late November when I was still mobile). We took numerous shots but apparently this one was the BEST one... I am not joking. Boys.. **sigh of resignation**



No comments: