Thursday, December 18, 2014

Little Bun is 38 Months Old!!


This boy... the love and also the nightmare of my life... When he is crabby, he makes me want to pull my hair (and his too) out. When he is in a good mood, he can be so utterly charming and lovable. Two extremes... 

He can now hold decent 'conversations' with us although we sometimes struggle to make out what he says cos he's been watching cartoons in ermmm.. Russian (Masha and the bear), Spanish (Dora) and God knows what else when we don't notice. 

Oh and I am having a MAJOR headache trying to get him to cut his hair. He avoids the hair salon like plague and no amount of negotiating, cajoling, cooercing, bribing, you name it - seems to work. 

Happy 38 months, little bun. I hope you will let us cut your hair soon. Please. 

My Cheeky Monkey!



No comments: