Saturday, December 13, 2014

Little Bun #2 is 21 Months Old!!


Little Master Sunshine is 21 months old!! I know I am his mom and my opinions are horribly biased, but this little boy is such a sweetheart.. super easy-going and sweet natured (i.e. totally the opposite of his big brother.. heheheh!!). Seriously I think all firstborns (excluding moi) are programmed to be spoiled and more self-centered with a more wary attitude in life whereas second borns usually are more mild tempered, easy-going and sensitive with a more adventurous and daring disposition. 

He can now say his own name (and point at his nose at the same time).. he calls me 'ah-mi' instead of 'mommi' and can now say Huskee and Hershey's names clearly. iPad is called 'ah-pad' and he can now name most of his favourite toys i.e. Elmo, car, ball, gun (sometimes also called 'bang bang'), etc. 

Happy 21 months to my Den-den boy!!! It's such a joy watching you grow up.. We love you heaps (yes, including that big brother whom you so lovingly idolise..).



No comments: