Friday, December 14, 2012

Gucci Gucci Gooooo....


We were out Christmas shopping and saw that there was a sale at Gucci, so without a word, Mark was drawn into the boutique like a moth to a flame. We wanted to get a cute pair of toddler shoes for little bun but unfortunately they didn't carry his size in this particular shop. During our time in the shop, little bun was mesmerizing  the sales ladies with his very impish smile  (he was in a very good mood at that time) and they all saying how cute he was. I wanted to tell them "just wait till you see his cranky side..", but like how any devoted mother would, I zipped by lips and smiled dotingly at my little boy (while ensuring that he didn't make a nuisance of himself as the shop was pretty crowded). 

Now you see me...

.. and now you don't!!

My mama's favourite flowers!



No comments: