Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012


Celebrating my very first 'Mother's Day' as a 'real' mother.. I have waited too freaking long for this day. Waaaay too freaking long.
On this special day, I'm just going to relax and enjoy every single minute with little bun, and I know that my Angels are with me too. Finally, for the first time in many years, this Mother's Day is without pain and tears.
I sent Dr Anu a card earlier this week.. It's a 'thinking of you on Mother's Day' kind of card. I didn't write much, just a short and simple note that we are thinking of her and most importantly, thank her for giving me a reason to celebrate this year's Mother's Day. Just received a text message from her wishing me 'Happy Mother's Day'!
Off to write the card that I got for my mom before we go over to her place for dinner. I also got her a card on behalf of little bun. This will be the very first card she receives from little bun and I'm sure she'll be stoked!! She's as proud a Grandma as I am as a mom.



No comments: