Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween 2014


A week before Halloween, little bun's teachers sent a note to all parents to dress the kids up on the actual day as they will have a small party in school (just wish they would give more notice to this sort of things because we have never been big on celebrating Halloween and I of course, didn't think of dressing him up). Anyway, I (barely) managed to pull something together and errr... ok at least I should get an 'A' for trying. Little bun was quite impressed with his Halloween-inspired cape and his ummm.. pumpkin cross bat head-piece. (On the other hand, my Den-den would not put up with the nonsense, he promptly whipped it off, threw it on the ground and gave me a disdainful glance before walking away). 



Some chocolate treats for his classmates..


I even managed to make these Rattlesnake Jellies for his class and teachers! (Stole the idea from the internet.. heheheh..)







No comments: