Thursday, November 13, 2014

Little Bun #2 is 20 Months Old!!


Another 4 months to go before Den-den turns 2 years old! My little cheeky sunshine turns 20 months and he continues to bring SO much joy into our family. I am happy to see how he is begining to bond and interact a lot more with his big brother. The first word that comes out from his mouth when he wakes up every morning is 'kor kor' (big brother), and that's also the last word he utters before drifting off to sleep at night. 

I love to see how he totters off in search of his 'kor kor'  in the other room every morning.. I love how he shares his snacks and feeds his 'kor kor' (basically stuffing them into his mouth regardless of whether 'kor kor' wants them!).. I love how he picks out 2 guns from the toy basket and then promptly hands one to his 'kor kor'. I cannot get enough of his hearty chuckles when I tickle him or blow butterflies on his tummy. 

Thank you for being just the way you are, sweet Den-den.. you are such a special little boy and mommy wants you to know we love you so darn much!

Happy 20 months!!

No comments: