Friday, April 18, 2014

Little Bun is 30 Months Old!!


Two and a half years old... my baby is sure growing up fast. Whenever I kiss him goodnight, I have this crazy urge to roll him up and stuff him back into my tummy so that I can always be with him and protect him. He is the one who makes me want to tear my hair out when he doesn't want to eat, or when he insists on wearing a certain pair of shoes, or well... whenever he doesn't get his way. He is also the one who runs to me suddenly and asks for a kiss, or when sitting beside me in the car, he will ask to 'hold hand', or when he sees a cut on my finger, he will say 'pain pain' and then solemnly pat me on my head. 

Lately, he's taken an interest in water fountains.. Every time when he sees one, he will get all excited and insist on going up to check it out. This will keep him occupied for quite a while as he will be happily mesmerized by the water, sound and lights. In the mornings when we send him to school, he will wave and say 'hi' to the water fountain (??!) at our entrance and when we return home in the night, he will do the same thing. 

This boy is full of funny habits and has a lot of cheekiness. I am very curious to see what he'd grow up to be like, but that said, I hope he doesn't grow up so quickly!!

Happy 30th Month, little bun.. I love, love, love you. 




No comments: