Monday, April 7, 2014

Hong Kong 2014 - Day 04


This had been a whirlwind holiday, it was mainly planned with the boys in mind. No shopping for Mark and I this time, which is a first for Mark and I as we usually shop a lot when we are in Hong Kong. This time, all I got for myself was a Pooh bear iPhone cover (and Mark didn't have anything)!

We have reached the final day of our short trip =(. Although tiring, all 4 of us enjoyed ourselves and the time we spent together as a family. Memories that I will always treasure.

As we pack to leave, Mark had to hide little bun's much-loved Toy Story balloon in the closet (no way we can take it home with us). **sob** Bye, Woody. (Woody is little bun's favorite cartoon character at the moment, along with Elmo and Mickey.. Barney has lost his spot).





Snow White turned-up while we were checking out!
(Unfortunately for her, the boys were not the least bit interested in her)



No comments: