Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Hong Kong 2014 - Day 02 (Part 1)


I was hoping that the boys would sleep in (so that I can catch up on my sleep). No such luck. Both boys woke up at 7am (their usual time), fully charged and energized.  **Sigh**


We had a leisurely morning  and had breakfast in the hotel (which didn't turn out very well cos Den-den decided that he didn't want to sit still and attempted to climb on the table). Mark and I are fully trained by now in a very unique skill - speed eating.


Family photo at the hotel entrance


Some bun fell asleep in the cab on our way to The Disneyland Hotel where we will be spending 2 nights. My funny boy clung onto his bottle of apple juice throughout the ride. 



Mr Ayden was making himself at home at the Club Lounge where we were checking in. Mark booked us into the Club rooms without letting me know. Although I was rather annoyed that he kept it from me, I have to admit it was a great decision because we had full access to the Club Lounge and several 'perks' that came with it... all day access to food, free flow of wine and beer during 'happy hour', access to the balcony where we could see fireworks every night, etc..



The Piglet cookie was to become little bun's favorite.. he ate heaps of it (free flow too) and loved biting off Piglet's ears and then looking at me while covering his own ears and saying 'pain pain'! 


Little bun's creation.. Pooh and Piglet with their ears bitten off




The boys sharing cookies..


Family time on the huge lawn in front of the hotel!
Both boys had a wonderful time running around..



Daddy planned a surprise for the boys.. he organized for balloons in the room and when the boys, little bun especially, saw them, he was so happy and excited.




No comments: