Monday, January 13, 2014

Little Bun #2 is 10 Months Old!!


Den-den is 10 months old today!! My not-so-little sunshine baby has suddenly gone very serious and all grown up on me. Sometimes he looks like he has got all the world's problems on his shoulders and has this cute, unique worried expression. He is also less generous with his smiles  and they are mainly reserved only for those near and dear (especially me, me, me!!!)!

Personally I also think he is looking more and more like his gorgeous momma **ahem**. I do see myself in him (or should it be him in me??). I guess it's like how Mark feels when he looks at Kyran. Ok, so Mark and I have one little cookie print each, and in my humble opinion, the world is all balanced up now!

Happy 10th Month, my sweet darling boy... You are such a lovable baby and we love, love, love you so very much!







No comments: