Friday, December 13, 2013

Little Bun #2 is 9 Months Old!!


Happy 9th Month to my baby Den-den!! 

My baby is now sporting his very first tooth (bottom right central incisor), which he happily sinks into any unsuspecting person's shoulder when he is being carried. He now knows how to raise his arms when he wants to be picked up, and is able to pull himself up to standing position and cruise with the aid of furniture. My baby is a snorer (gosh!!) just like daddy and he enjoys his solid food (still can recall what a nightmare it was trying to feed little bun!! **shudders**). This makes preparing his food and feeding him such a joy!

Many have commented that he has got a stern and serious expression like me, so I think Den-den will end up being the 'serious one' like mommy whereas little bun is more like daddy, the 'cheeky one'. Now he makes us work hard before he rewards us with one of his deep, hearty chuckles. 

Perhaps it's just me imagining it, but I noticed that my 'Baby Sumo' is beginning to lose some of his chubbiness.. those baby fats seem to be gradually melting away and he is starting to look leaner. At 9 months old, he weighs as much as little bun does at 25 months!!



No comments: