Tuesday, December 31, 2013



As we approach the new year, it is again the time to reflect on the 2013. I was reading my last post of 2012 and gosh, I cannot believe this year just flew by so quickly (ok I think I say this at the end of every year)!! 2013 has been a 'mixed' year.. filled with extreme ups and downs - unfortunately there were more 'downs' and 'ups'. 

As a matter of fact, the one and only 'up' in 2013 is the birth of my sweet little Den-den in March.. He is my miracle baby and the sweetest chubby blessing. After this, it all started to spiral downhill as all the other 'major' events which took place in the year were all extreme 'downs'.. i.e. the passing of my grandmother-in-law in April, my cousin's passing in May and my father-in-law in November. I have never experienced losing so many people close to me within a year, and I certainly hope there will never ever be another year like this. 

I am glad (and I bet Mark is too) that 2013 is ending and as we usher in a brand new year, fingers crossed that 2014 will be a kinder and smoother year for us and everyone we know. 







No comments: