Tuesday, February 26, 2013




When I was pregnant with little bun, my belly button didn't 'pop' even when I was at 37 weeks. With this pregnancy, it is apparent that little bun #2 will be a bigger baby than little bun cos my belly button has already 'popped' much earlier on!!! This has also been confirmed by Dr Anu. 

Frankly, the skin on my belly has stretched so much I don't know how much further it can go. Mark also gives me a pretty freaked out look whenever he sees my naked belly cos it is so big compared to when I was expecting Kyran! Hehehe... Thank goodness I don't have any stretch marks (yet) and many people have commented that my belly still looks very compact (mainly the people who have not seen me during my previous pregnancy.

Little bun #2 is a much more active baby than little bun was.. moves around A LOT at all times of the day.. I can actually see my tummy move vigorously sometimes when I am sitting down. Quite a fun sight and sensation although it freaks Mark out. With little bun, he was active mostly only in the evenings at at night.


No comments: