Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Family Photos


When little bun turned one year old last October, I'd wanted to do a family photo shoot so that we'd have something memorable to mark the occasion. However, at that time I was still at an 'unstable' stage of this pregnancy, hence we decided to postpone it till later.. plus I didn't want to jinx things. I also thought it'd be nice to be photographed with a bulging belly when I am closer to full term, and then when little bun #2 turns one year old, we can do another photo shoot! 

(Looking back, I rather regret not doing a maternity photo shoot when I was expecting little bun... a la Demi Moore kinda photo!! Always thought that a woman's pregnant form is very sexy and what a sight to behold when a little baby is residing inside the tummy. But I don't think Mark will second my idea cos he is rather conservative.. unless I manage to find a female photographer.)

Here are some of my favourite photos from the session.. over 200 shots were taken and we were so lucky that little bun was in a very cheery mood that afternoon!! 


This photo of Mark and little bun ranks amongst my top 5 favourites.. something about the smiles on both their faces warm my heart!


No one prompted him to make his 'cheeky face'.. he did it on his own accord!! Glad the photographer caught it!










Now my biggest headache is to select which photo/s to enlarge.. Mark is definitely not helpful in this department.



No comments: