Tuesday, August 17, 2010


I went for my second scan yesterday morning to track the size of the follicles... While the follicles did increase in size from when we last took the measurement on Friday, but the growth is quite small (about 3mm) considering the fact that I had 2 injections which was supposed to stimulate them. Kinda disappointing but it's still a bit too early to tell how this cycle will work out. For now, I'd have to continue with the daily injections till the next scan on Thursday.

Having the injections done at home by Mark brought back a flood of memories of when we were trying to conceive Chloe. We did the home injections for 4 months and before we were blessed with our little girl... Oh, and the joy of seeing the 2 pink lines appearing on my home pregnancy kit is something that I'll never forget. Hope to see those 2 pink lines soon.

No comments: