Thursday, August 12, 2010


Hmmm... having serious mixed feelings about tomorrow. I am due to go back to the doctor as part of the next steps for my fertility treatment. I am eager to embark on the new regime, but at the same time there are so many things that's on my mind. I reckon that's the culprit behind my disrupted sleep the past 2 nights.

So what's on my mind? I wonder
whether my body will react to the injections this time, what kind of dosage will I need (this is more of a cost concern), how long do I have to do this before I succeed in achieving my 'goal', what happens if I do succeed/ what happens if I fail, if I fail, then what's the next step??

I also dread the disappointment when the doc does a scan and tells me with a crest-fallen face that 'there's no one at home' (his lingo for 'no mature eggs in the ovaries').

No comments: