Tuesday, May 20, 2014


Moody, hungry, homesick and sleepy.. Am in Tokyo now on a business trip and although I flew in on Business Class, much to the envy of some of my colleagues, I much rather wish I am I am back at the comfort of my own couch.  The food on the flight was nice though, or maybe cos I didn't have breakfast, so I finished up most of what you see in those photos. Oh and for once, I finished watching 'Frozen'. Never had the chance to properly watch it at home cos little bun would be fast forwarding or rewinding it to his whims and fancy, so I only got to watch certain parts here and there. Unfortunately, watching it made me miss my 2 boys even more! Bad decision.. 




Shopping on Day 2.. I had a surprise few hours off in theafternoon after an intense 4 hour client meeting in the morning. So what did I do? Promptly dropped my laptop off at the hotel and took a cab to Ginza for a few hours of retail therapy. Presents for Mark from Burberry Black Label (apparently only available in Japan). Only hope the size fits him.. if not.. oh well.


No comments: