Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Little Bun #2 is 14 Months Old!!



Darling Den-den is 13 months old!! He is now walking steadily without any support and has a grand total of 6 teeth (4 on top and 2 below). There's not much progress in the hair department, unfortunately. Whenever he perspires (which is quite often), all his fine little hair will stick onto his head like a badly gelled hairdo!

He also knows how to wave goodbye and gives 'flying kisses' when he is in the mood. Above all, he loves following his big brother around the house and trying his best to get involved in whatever his brother is doing/ playing. The 2 boys are beginning to fight over toys/ their favorite chair/standing spot/ who gets through the door first, etc. Fun. 

One thing that still hasn't changed - He is still momma's #1 sidekick, following behind me everywhere I go, and if his short little legs catches up with me, he will hug my leg just like how a koala hugs a.. ermmmm.. tree trunk.

Mark and I have confirmed that Den-den's favorite color is purple for sure (think Barney) as he picks up ONLY the purple balls from  the big pile of balls in the playhouse. Each and every single time. This evening, I showed him 2 polo shirts, one in a nice bright blue and another in purple. Guess which one he picked!

I love you, sweet Ayden.. you are such a sweetheart and growing up too quickly. 

No comments: