Saturday, April 20, 2013


Took little bun for his final (YAY!! I don't have to feel like a terrible mother anymore) 5 in 1 vaccination (but my happiness is short lived because although we are done with little bun's vaccinations, we are just at the beginning of the whole cycle with little bun #2). It really pains my heart every time I have to watch him brawl when he gets an injection. 


Actually this time, we distracted him with a Barney (I love you, Barney!!) video during the jab and he barely made a whimper!! Why didn't I think of this sooner??? 

Just before we were about to leave, we bumped into my favourite doctor, Dr Anu! Took the opportunity for a quick pic (or two) and she was so pleased to see little bun. Every time I look at the photos below, I get this warm feeling in my heart. It feels SO RIGHT to see her holding him in her arms... She played such a crucial role in why he is here today, and indirectly, it led to the surprise addition of little bun #2.

She is my guardian angel, and I am sure my 2 Angels in heaven have sent her to me.









No comments: