Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011


After 3 years of very miserable Christmases, there is finally a reason for us to smile this Christmas. While it is still not 'picture perfect' because it is missing my Angels, having little bun here soothes some of the old wounds.

I can still barely believe little bun is here and he is ours, yes, OURS! I am still coming to terms with the fact that I, the epic failure of a woman and mother, had managed to carry him to term. I gave birth to this little fella who had since brought so much joy (and sleepless nights) into my life). I still stare at him in disbelief and wonderment... sometimes I have to pinch myself to assure myself this is not a dream (and if this is a dream, please don't wake me up).

This year, Mark and I can finally put the 'merry' back in 'Merry Christmas' and the 'happy' back in 'Happy New Year.

No comments: