Friday, July 18, 2014

Happy Birthday to the BEST HUSBAND in THE WORLD!


Happy Birthday to the BEST HUSBAND in the world, and he also happens to be the BEST DADDY!! We are so blessed to have you in our lives, and if you don't already know this, all of us love you SO much. 

Thank you for everything you have done for us, for being a pillar of strength and for being the anchor of our family. You bring so much love and laughter into my life and I don't know how it is even possible, but my love for you continues to grow day after day, even though we have been together for 16 and a half years. I can't bear to imagine life without you.  I used to joke that I am the 'better half' in our relationship, but right now, I know that you are the 'better half' for sure. You complete me, and you make me a better person. I am proud the boys have a shining example like you as their daddy, complete with a wicked sense of humour as little bun is already showing signs of!! 

Please know that on your birthday and every single day, you are deeply loved.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU

No comments: