Monday, November 18, 2013

Little Bun is 25 Months Old!!



Today, the 'keeper of my heart' turns 25 months old! 25 months ago, a baby burst into my life and since then, nothing has ever been the same - my daily routine, my sleep, my relationship with Mark, my lack of social life, my patience, my outlook of life.. the list is endless. 

He is my 'teacher' in many ways, and not a single day goes by without me feeling this enormous balloon of gratitude and happiness welling up inside me when I kiss him.

Now that we are officially into the stage of the 'Terrible Twos', Mark and I have to constantly keep a very watchful eye on him. He is becoming cheekier by the day.. I was giving him his lunch and when I turned around I saw what he was doing with the spoon (and he was proudly showing me his new-found 'achievement'). 

Didn't know whether to cry or laugh, so I took a photo instead! 


No comments: