Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas 2010


I bought this pair of tealight holders for Lucas and Chloe as their gifts for Christmas 2010. I knew that I wanted them from the moment I saw them because of what's written. Lucas and Chloe both gave me hope and immense joy at some stage of my life, and this is what I wish for them and for myself in the new year ahead.



Their gifts from Christmas 2009 (Christmas stockings) together with Christmas 2010's...


Since we had a number of friends who came over to our place, I made an effort to do some light decorations to the house to make it look more 'Christmassy'... I vetoed Mark's suggestion to get a Christmas tree because I prefer the real ones to the artificial ones (ooohh.. I love the smell of a real Christmas tree!!), but I didn't want the hassle of cleaning up after it and I think they don't come cheap.

No comments: